BUY - SELL - TRADE - CONSIGN - PAWN
- We sell used guns cheaper than anyone around. We know, because our employees regularly visit all of the surrounding stores and our gun guys are true gun guys.
- There isn't much money in new guns, we just hope you'll buy some ammo or something else while you're here.
- We will order new guns for 10% above our cost if you're looking for something we don't have.
- Call us with any questions. Danny, Shane, and Steve are our staff gun guys... and if none of them are working, we'll call them if we can't answer your question.
- You can buy directly from our website, or visit the store in Calhoun or our sister store in Fairmount.
- We can ship to your local dealer anywhere in the U.S.
- We will generally offer you the best price around, but if you need a little more, feel free to ask. We'll pay as much as we can. We can offer a very competitive price for your guns because we sell so many and don't have to hold the inventory. We can't promise the same for your vacuum, but we'll try.
- If you have something for sale, send us an email at email@example.com or leave us a comment on the contact page. We'll get right back to you with a ballpark estimate.
- You will walk away happy, and we will have some fresh inventory to show the next customer. It's a win for everyone.
- Trading with us is a combination buying and selling. We will offer as much as we can for your gun, and give you the best price possible for ours.
- Any item of value can be considered on a gun trade. It isn't just guns for guns.
- We'll sell your guns for you at a competitive price and handle all of the paperwork to keep everything compliant with the ATF. That way, you have nothing to worry about after the sale as you could with an individual to individual firearms sale.
- Our fee is 15% of the final sale. This covers insurance, night storage in a gun safe, and our overhead involved in selling the firearm.
- The lowest selling price is up to you, meaning you will get exactly what you expected or more. We will sell it for as much as we can, or as little as you tell us to.
- Pawning is the same as selling, but with the option to redeem the firearms for 40 days.
- We can offer the same competitive price to pawn as when we buy. This is because guns don't depreciate like electronics or other valuables, so we aren't worried about the value dropping like a cell phone if it stays in pawn for several months.
- $10 for the first transfer, and $5 for each additional.
- Click link below for details.